Monday, September 22, 2008
HOT HONEY WINGS
* chicken wings(kite gune 6 kot)
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
* 1 cup honey
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 1/2 cup chili sauce
**cayenne pepper tue color die merah2 sket.ade jual kat2 area2 italian herbs
1. Preheat the grill/oven for medium heat.
2. Wash the wings well and pat dry with paper towel. Season the meat with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
3. Cook the chicken wings on preheated grill until cooked, 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the wings. Brush the wings liberally using 1/2 cup of honey while they are cooking.
4. Melt the butter, pour into a large bowl and mix in the remaining 1/2 cup of honey and hot sauce. Remove the wings from the grill and immediately toss them in the hot honey butter sauce to coat. Serve the wings 'wet' or (kalau x suke basah sgt),return the wings to the grill for 1 minute per side to set the sauce.